4 Sweet bell peppers of your color choice.
2 Yellow container of brown rice, or quinoa, cooked just shy of done
1 Yellow container of black beans, (canned) rinsed and drained
1 Yellow container of frozen corn
1 lb of browned low fat ground beef, seasoned with 21 Day Fix Southwestern Seasoning
1 Green container of petite diced tomatoes
1 Green container of tomato sauce
1 Blue container of your favorite cheese
1. Cook brown rice, or quinoa according to directions in your eating plan.
2. While rice/quinoa is simmering, brown ground meat and season with Southwest seasoning. Set aside to cool.
3. Drain and rinse black beans.
4. Portion out diced tomatoes, corn, and tomato sauce, and cheese.
5. Combine in large bowl meat, tomatoes, corn, rice/quinoa, beans, and sauce.
6. Cut caps off of peppers and pull out ribs and core. Rinse excess seeds out.
7. Stuff peppers with filling.
8. Sprinkle with cheese.
9. Bake at 375 Fahrenheit for 40-45 minutes, depending on the strength of your oven. Cheese should be melted and filling should be heated all the way through.