You’ve played small, hiding in the background long enough.
Every time you’re asked the question, “What makes you unique? What sets you apart?” You freeze.
What DOES set you apart?
What DOES make you unique?
Your triumphs, as big or small as they may be.
The problem, though, is you’re hiding.
You’re thinking your story isn’t good enough or even worse, you feel shame around your story.
There are pieces of your path you wish you could erase. You wish they didn’t belong to you.
You fantasize about being successful “if only” your past wasn’t your past.
Own it, love.
Your wounds are what will help other women heal.
Other women NEED your story and your story only.
Putting on the mask of “perfectionism” is repelling clients and the wall you’ve built around your heart is preventing you from knowing what sets you apart.
The wall is preventing you from being seen and the lack of being seen is exactly why no one is hiring you.
Break down the wall.
Show up online to cultivate your soulmate following!
Go from vanilla and bland as fuck to confident, real, and raw to draw in your soulmate clients!
Real, Raw, Truth is a 2-week immersion experience where we’ll work together to break down your biggest block in one 2-hour session + 2 weeks of ongoing voice support.
This immersion will help you break down your walls so that…
- You show up with confidence
- You heal the old limiting beliefs holding you back
- You own your story instead of caring what others think of it
- You shift from shame to pride!
- You heal all relationships in your life including: family, romantic, money, self-love, friendship, and business.
- You can start making money!
What you receive:
- 2-hour 1:1 intensive call with me
- 2 weeks of ongoing 1:1 voice support
- My unique process I’ve used to heal my deep seated wounds
- Guidance and support sharing your story on social media
- A marketing plan to implement once our time together is done
Perfect isn’t authentic.
Authentic isn’t perfect.
No one wants to hire perfection.
Be perfect in your imperfection.
CART CLOSES 2/10/19