TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(By purchasing 1:1 coaching, you are agreeing to the following terms & conditions)
In consideration of Client retaining Coach for Life Coaching , Client hereby acknowledges, understands, and agrees to the following:
- OUR COACHING SESSIONS. We have agreed that your coaching sessions are structured as follows:
- 9, 1-hour long sessions over a 3-month period (expires 3 months from date of purchase)
- Included unlimited Voxer support
- Sessions will take place on the phone
- Sessions are scheduled by client using scheduling link to calendar.
- CLIENT. Client responsibilities are as follows:
- Responsibility for wellbeing. Coaching can trigger emotional, mental, and even physical effects. You agree to take full responsibility of your self-care in the emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual dimensions of your life
- Responsibility for choices and decisions that arise from or are related to coaching sessions.
- Showing up knowing what you want to work on and having completed tasks for the week.
- COACH. Coach has the following responsibilities
- Maintain confidentiality, except as outlined in Section: “Confidentiality”.
- Reserve the right to refuse services for any reason.
- Provide an emotionally safe place.
- Be available via Voxer throughout the week.
- CLIENT. Client responsibilities are as follows:
- COACHING IS: a professional relationship with professional boundaries that is meant to challenge, uplift, and inspire the client.
- COACHING IS NOT: a substitute for any kind of counseling, mental health care, health care, treatment of severe mental emotional or psychiatric problems, substance abuse treatment, psychotherapy or any other therapy. Coaching is not for people are not willing to make changes. Coaching is not the solution to every problem.
- PAYMENT. Payment for sessions is structured as follows:
- Payment for 3-month package is $4800 to be paid in full (or first payment of payment plan) before the first session begins. Payment plans are to be completed by the end of the 3 months.
- Payment is made via PayPal
- There are no refunds.
- RESCHEDULING AND CANCELLATIONS.
- You may reschedule as long as you contact me within 24 hours of our session and I agree to reschedule through text or email. I cannot reschedule with less than 24 hours advance notice. Any rescheduling with less than 24 hours advance notice is considered a cancellation.
- I reserve the right to not reschedule if I do not have availability in my schedule that week, and if contact was made less than 24 hours before the originally scheduled session.
- Cancellations made with less than 24 hours advance notice will result in a lost session.
- CONFIDENTIALITY. Coach agrees to keep all conversations and information shared as a result of our coaching sessions completely confidential and protected. However, the following are instances where Coach may be obligated to break confidentiality and release information to appropriate authorities, family members, or a court of law:
- If it is suspected that abuse or neglect of children or elders occurring.
- If in my presence you make or imply threats of violence or are a danger to yourself or another person.
- If I feel you may lose control of your actions.
- If something illegal is occurring.
- INFORMED CONSENT. Client understands that coaching is for the purpose to help you define your goals, and create plans to achieve them and Client gives informed consent to engage in coaching services and for Coach to assist in coaching for the aforementioned purpose(s). Client agrees that he/she is using coaching services entirely at his/her own risk. Coaching is provided “as is” without any warranty of any kind, express or implied. Client warrants that any decisions, actions, or inaction they made and consequences thereof, are their own and at their own risk and that Client takes full responsibility for all emotional, mental, behavioral, and physical risks.
- STATEMENTS OF INTENT AND RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY.
- Client releases, waives, acquits, holds harmless, and discharges Coach and agents, successors, assigns, personal reps, executors, heirs, and complies (collectively called, “Coach”) from all liabilities and every claim, suit, action, demand, or right to compensation for damages Client may claim to have or that Client may have raising out of actions, omissions, or commissions taken by Client or by Coach as a result of the advice give by Coach or otherwise resulting from the coaching relationships contemplated hereunder. Client further declares and represent that no promise, inducement or agreement not herein expressed has been made to Client to enter into this Agreement. The Agreement and release made pursuant to this paragraph shall bind Client’s heirs, executors, personal repos, successors, assigns, and agents.
- Client agrees that Coach may provide Client with other sources of information, including but not limited to links to websites, printed materials, or audio, and Client understands that Coach makes no warranties as to accuracy nor reliability of such information, including their privacy policies. Client will not hold Coach liable for any incident or consequential damages resulting from use or affiliation with such materials.
- Client acknowledges that Coach is not a licensed health care provider and does not engage in patient diagnosis or the practice of medicine. Similarly, Coach is not a counselor or psychotherapist and does not purport to offer mental health care advice.
- Information and coaching provided by Coach does not constitute legal, financial, tax, medical or other types of evaluation, advice, or representation and is not intended to substitute such evaluation, advice or representation .
- Client agrees to independently assess any decisions, actions or inactions resulting from or relating to the coaching experience based on medical, psychological, psychiatric, legal, financial, tax or other advice as applicable.
- Client understands that results are not guaranteed and it is the sole responsibility of the Client to make their own opinions, choices and decisions as well as determine appropriateness and effectiveness of services rendered as well as competency of the Coach.
The parties to this Agreement have fully read and understand all terms of this Agreement.