If you’re anything like me, you tried for years to set big goals, hustle your ass off, only to find yourself falling short and feeling like a failure…once again.
It wasn’t until I started to intentionally BECOME a different version of myself that I saw things begin to shift in my reality.
The kicker, though, was that I had done this so many moments in my life but just didn’t know I was unintentionally already doing it!
Every time I would hit rock bottom in my life, I would begin to fantasize about how much better my life could be and as if by magic, things began to fall into place.
I finally decided to stop allowing myself to hit rock bottom and to just simply create the next version of myself from a place of already loving my life.
Here is the process I have used to create every incremental step in my life.
It is the same process I’m using to build my own 7-figure (and beyond) business and I’m sharing it with you, too!
- Sit somewhere quiet and allow yourself to focus on your breath, tapping into your imagination.
- If you already had everything you desired in your business – all the clients, all the money, all the success what would your life look like? If you weren’t TRYING to get the clients and the money, how would you show up?
Then answer the following questions (focusing on the FEELING):
- How do you feel when you wake up? What thoughts enter your mind? What excites you?
- What does your daily self-care look like? How do you show up for yourself? What additional pampering do you give to yourself throughout the day?
- What kinds of things do you splurge on to treat yourself to? How does it feel when you invest money in yourself?
- How do you show up daily for your business? How many clients do you have? How much do they pay you? What kind of free value do you offer that excites you? What are you deeply passionate about?
- How do people respond to you? How do people engage with you on your posts and in your inbox?
- How has your work with your clients changed their life? What do they say in your testimonials?
- How do you show up in your relationships with others? How does your partner respond to you? How does your romantic relationship feel? How does your partner respond to you?
- Where do you live? Where do you travel to? What do your surroundings look and feel like? How does it feel as you move through your environment?
- Describe your perfect day. From the moment you wake up to the moment you fall asleep. What do you do? Where do you go? Who do you serve? How do you feel?
- Let this be your daily script. Each morning and evening, read it (out loud if you can) and focus on how it makes you FEEL!
- Commit to reading it daily for 30 days and watch how your outer world begins to shift!